Thursday, August 27, 2009

Zodiac Traits - what couples are the best?

What sign is she talking about? Check out this dynamite new site everyone's talking about. Zodiac traits. Is it Sagittarius woman and Leo man? Virgo woman and Taurus man? Or Taurus man and Sagittarius woman? Nancy Fenn really hits the nail on the head.

These two don't mess around at all about sex. They both have a sign around their neck that says "take what you want." They're intention in having sex is to have a good time and by that I mean a refreshing lack of religious scruples, hygiene issues, guilt, remorse, or even second thoughts. I think both would agree with Mrs. Patrick Campbell who said, ""My dear, I don't care what they do, so long as they don't do it in the street and frighten the horses."


Let me do a compatibility reading for you. Each chart is unique. email me at sdunn@susandunn.cc .

="WIDTH: 142px">
CURRENT MOON


No comments: