Monday, May 19, 2008

Feeling lost?

If you are currently feeling sluggish, unmotivated, teary and/or disoriented today,
Neptune is going retrograde on the 25th.

From Astrologer Nancy Fenn:

It’s your Soul calling.

Prepare to get down close to it and listen hard.



How To Find Your Way Back Home?

We live in a world that often focuses on the importance of making money. In fact I was interviewed recently on radio about the movie, "Friends with Money," and they kept asking me questions about how to make more money in the world!!

For many people, it has become their obsession...

But for the more evolved among us, we have a stronger inner need, a desire for Spiritual Enlightenment.

I was heartened the other day to run into a young woman at the store. She works as a waitress at an upscale retirement home. I asked her how the job was going and what she does. She said:

I listen to the old men talk about World War II. It's the most meaningful job I've ever had. I love it.


Did you know that I am Spiritual Life Path expert for selfgrowth.com, the biggest self help portal on the web. Let me help you chart the path. Spiritual Life Path is in your chart - $100.

Readings by email or phone.

No comments: