Sunday, May 25, 2008

New Moon June 3

This New Moon is in Gemini, which rules the gathering and spreading of information, and this includes our thoughts and beliefs.

During this New Moon, why not take a look inside and clean out!

At a time when we are all DELUGED with information, it's a good time to put on the filter screen. Take a look at what's coming in and going out, and how it is effecting your life. You will have noticed (how could we not?) the fear and negative emotions being generated by the political campaigns, the rising price of oil, natural disasters and other current happenings.

FROM TODAY'S MAILBAG:

This has been a rollercoaster, drama I don't like. I finally got a job in my field, after 18 months. They called me and told me I had the job. SO I resigned my temporary position. Then I called back to ask to give them 2 weeks' notice, and was told that in that case, the job was no longer mine. Had a job, lost it, lost the other job, all in a 2-hour space. My new boss is willing to keep me on, but I'm devastated by this. I'm a Leo with a lot of Capricorn*. What's going on here? Why can't I get a job?

ANSWER: I have a feeling there was a communication problem going on there. This is a good time to open up to a diverse range of ideas. There are always more than two options. During this transverse, it will be hard to keep your mind steady, and we'll all feel pulled in many different directions. Take a breather, be glad you more or less landed safely, and be open to the possibilities of the New Moon.

Leos tend to take this sort of thing personally, like an ego assault. Best to let it go, and move on. It will turn out to have been a good thing. In fact I think you dodged a bullet there.

THE NEW MOON

A good time to work on areas involving communication, and that means relationships.
Nobody does it alone. Take a look at this beautiful and poignant story about Albrecht Durer. (http://www.moytura.com/reflections/prayinghands.htm).

Let me help you with a reading. This is the perfect time to question old thoughts and beliefs about your life in general, about who you are, what you want, and your relationships.

Email me at semiramis.aapiamo@hotmail.com .

*Those with a lot of Capricorn in their charts will be in for some real and inspiring changes when Pluto hits Capricorn. Call me for a reading. This is exciting time for ALL of us.

No comments: