Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Twins are Here, Under the Sign of the Twins

We are all excited about the birth of Knox Leon and Vivienne Marchaline, Angelina and Brad's new baby twins. And twins born under the sign of twins, Gemini. This is going to be an exciting adventure for the new couple!

I'll be doing their charts later.

Meantime, in today's mailbag -- I do a lot of dating coaching and work with couples. I thought this one, humorous, but has a lot of merit! :-)

Let me know if you'd like a comatibility chart with you and the one you love.
_____________________________
WHAT WOMEN WANT TO HEAR

Wow, I just don't know what to do with this money
we won in the lottery, so why don't you take it to
the mall and see if you can find something to buy
with it.

Hey, how about inviting your mother to spend the
summer with us.

Oh, go ahead and eat that third piece of chocolate
cream pie. If it's one thing I hate it's skinny women.

What luck, they had a special rental rate at the
video store on romance movies.

You know, that Pam Anderson just doesn't seem
to have the brain power that I find so attractive in
a woman.

What a break, I won a prize on the radio station....
tickets to either the super bowl or the opening of
the New York Ballet. I got first choice so pack your
bags for New York, we get to go to the ballet!!!

Who wants to play golf when I can get to see how
good the lawn looks when it's freshly mowed.

Shoot, there's nothing on TV but football games.
Let's go furniture shopping.

Man I tell you, nothing feels better than getting
all spruced up in a suit and tie.

I'm getting a little tired of steak on the grill. How
about a nice quiche?

You know, I think I'd really prefer the four-door
sedan to that impractical Corvette.

No comments: