Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Having your own personal psychic


GOT A TROUBLESOME ROMANCE? Remember -- it's not over till the fat lady sings. Call me the minute the trouble begins (most common: "he said he needed space") and let me help you through it, step-by-step.

Here are a few of the tips from Psychic Center on how to obtain a good psychic reading. Some of the tips are (1) Prepare yourself for the reading. Make a list of questions, and choose a clear focus. This makes it easier for the psychic to access your energy.; and (2) Choose your time and place carefully. A quiet space where you won't be interrupted is best. Make sure you are not under the influence of alcohol or drugs during the reading, and avoid getting a reading during a crisis - unless you want the reading to focus on that.

One of their "DON'T" tips is not to settle for a psychic who isn't right for you.

When you have me as your Personal Astrologer and Psychic, you eliminate a lot of the "don'ts". The main purpose of my readings if to let you know what is likely to happen IF you do/don't do something. There is always free will regardless of karma.

I've had some clients for decades. The more I read for you, the better I can read for you. I'm sure you can see why that applies.

I love to help people, so please let me help you with your most pressing issues -- love, money, getting the right guy/gal, getting her/him to come back, something about your child ... whatever it is, a reading can help.

Email me at sdunn@susandunn.cc to schedule your reading. I offer FREE mini-readings. Just mention this offer.

A very powerful transit became November 15, and if you're feeling waves in your ocean right now -- either because of what's happened to you, or to someone near you -- let me help you figure it out. This transit is a chance for real transformation. We're calling it the "Do or Die" transit.

Get it??


CURRENT MOON


1 comment:

toronto psychic's buddy said...

Wohoo its mind reading time..Ive heard a lot of good stuff about you. :)