Thursday, November 22, 2007

Identity Theft, Astrological Sign

As a public service, I would like to identify people who are at risk for having their identity stolen. I need to study the charts of people this has already happened to. It would be nice to have the date it happened and/or was first discovered. If you’ve had your identity stolen, and would like to help keep this from happening to others, or to learn how to work with this propensity in your chart, please participate in my study by emailing me at semiramis.appiamo@hotmail.com .

__________________

"Gratitude goes beyond the 'mine' and 'thine' and claims the truth that all of life is a pure gift. In the past I always thought of gratitude as a spontaneous response to the awareness of gifts received, but now I realize that gratitude can also be lived as a discipline. The discipline of gratitude is the explicit effort to acknowledge that all I am and have is given to me as a gift of love, a gift to be celebrated with joy." - Henri J. Nouwen

No comments: