Friday, January 9, 2009

Reading Christmas Photos

I love to read photos. Send me yours when you get a reading.


This is a photo someone sent me. That's Morgan holding Ivy. It was taken Christmas Day at Anne's house.

Did you catch the Snowman peeking in? That is sooo Anne.

My 'read' is, this is a family that incorporates and includes everyone. Anyone peeking in the window would want to come inside and be part of it. And I'm sure they would open the door and invite them in.

What a beautiful Christmas photo. It represents what most Christmasses are for us ... we can't all be together, there wouldn't be room. Some have crossed over, some live far away, some have other families to attend to ... but our Spirit, like the snowman, is at every Christmas, past, and present.

Email me your special Christmas or holiday photo and I'll post it.


Add to My Yahoo!

No comments: