Thursday, October 25, 2007

How was the Full Moon for You?

From today's mailbag:

Wow. Things really opening up. Got two job interviews today. Just had first one and it went well. They called and said my insurance was going OK. My stock broker called with good news. Thanks for the clarity in the reading and the advice you gave me. You were right. I held my tongue when he called. I did listen and you were right. He wasn't saying what I thought he was saying. Thanks.

Full Moons have a bad reputation. It's true people can get crazy, but if you are prepared, my slant on it is that it usually brings clarity to your situation, which changes your perceptions and then things open up. A reading can prepare you for this. Especially I recommend these for the fire signs, and also Cancers.

Email me for phone or email reading at semiramis.appiamo@hotmail.com .

No comments: