Monday, August 11, 2008

A Time of Redos, Makeovers, Changes


I've been saying that between now and November, to expect surprises, reversals, big changes, and more of the same.

Faleesha has done just that. I hadn't talked to her in a couple of months, and what was her news? She is back with her boyfriend; she has changed her administrative assistant after 10 years; and she is moving her office back to where it used to be.

These are the kinds of reversals and changes that are happening these days.

Another one?

Marcella has had her eye on this guy and he has been flirting with her outrageously. She thought she had found her guy. Well last night she found out from someone else that he is married. She emailed me, "It's too bad, but I'm relieved. Now I can get on with my life. Lucky I found out when I did."

Be expecting surprises! If you expect them, you are prepared.

Come to the Dallas Psychic Fair the first Sunday of the month for a reading, and bring your friends. Remember that I do reading in-person, by email or by phone. Nights and weekends.

No comments: