Monday, December 8, 2008

No Two Chart are the Same - Like Snowflakes


Just like no two snowflakes are alike, neither are two people. When you get your chart done, that's why the time of your birth is important for me to know.

I read for identical twins, and since they were born 15 minutes apart, their houses are different!

Well, this is the time of year when "the weather" is a major topic of interest. Take the WEATHER MYTHS QUIZ and see how you do.

I'll give you one right answer - Are snowflakes identical? The answer is "false."

Aside from that, I didn't do very well on the quiz. Let me know how you do - sdunn@susandunn.cc. P.S. After you take the quiz and go to the answer section, you might learn some surprising things.

Just like getting your chart done. Reduced rates this month - $50 for Natal Chart, $50 for Spiritual Life Path Report, this month. Mention this offer.

No comments: