Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hang on, Relief in Sight

At last - what you want you can reach for.

We have all been on a roller coaster for several weeks (months?) Up and down ... sounds great, OH NO ... expansion, contraction, got it in the bag - whoops, know what I want, no I don't ... this is it, but others won't cooperate.

Amounts to (depending on your astrological sign)
  • frustration (Leo),
  • anger Scorpio),
  • defeatism (Aries. Aries, feeling defeated?? you KNOW it's bad),
  • confusion (Gemini),
  • tuning out (Libra),
  • intellectualization (Taurus),
  • feeling stuck (Pisces),
  • and so forth.

If I left your sign out, you know what you've been going through.

Well relief is on the way. Big ideas will start to come, unless you hold them back from FEAR, as Mercury (the great communicator) moves into conjunct with Jupiter (the Big One).

Also Aquarius-the-Intelligent Moon will enable us. Get back to your dreams.

Call me for a reading, to move this forward. I can help you with the "fear" part and we've ALL got "nerves" after the past couple weeks - months.

I'm here to help. sdunn@susandunn.cc . 817-741-7223.

Free mini-reading, new clients only, please. Email me. Get a taste of what it's like to have me read for you.

No comments: