Saturday, December 13, 2008

How about that full moon last night? How about that fallout?



THAT
FULL
MOON
MADE
THE
FRONT
PAGE
OF
THE
DALLAS PAPER



It was awesome.

It's affects are also awesome. They will last for weeks. Let me help you with the fallout. DON'T STAY MOONSTRUCK!

From today's mailbag:



He chose last night to do it. I guess it's no coincidence. 5 years and he breaks it off. Said he just couldn't let go of his family. Broken Hearted in Falls Church, Va.

The Angel Cards are now saying "romance" and "love." I don't feel it. She keeps rejecting me. Can you do another reading. I need to know if she and I are meant to be. Frustrated in Boston, Ma.

He pulled it again. Another 'let's go on a cruise'. This time I wrote back and called it on him. He replied in the same fantasy way. Do you think he was just moonstruck? Why can't he step up to the plate and DO SOMETHING???? Do they get like this at this age, where it's all fantasy? I wish ... I wish...? Fed Up in Fort Worth, Texas

They took my son to jail last night. I guess I've seen this coming. Another
DWI. Can you do the cards on this please? Worried Mom in Portland, Oregon


Stop the dominos from falling. Email me for a free mini-reading. sdunn@susandunn.cc . Or call 817-734-1371.

No comments: